Keeper of the Pearl - Ch. 39

that was such a good story 😭 i really cried hahaha. Thank you for translating this story :)))))))

Thank you so much for the translation!! Aaah I'm so happy it's coming to an end and with a happy ending too

Thank you for working so hard to translate a fun project with a tidy end.

Can someone clue me into what "Youngmin's work" is referring to in the end? I have some guesses but I'm not quite getting it in this context?

I kind of wish the father wasn't behind the chaos in the first TL because it muddies things. Since he's a benevolent character and blaming everything on him not being in his right mind is cheap. It would be better if the guy that put Jae Moon in the coma was the baddie in both TLs.

Idk probably deadlines are tough but the plot could have been tightened up in certain places. Especially since they made us think JM purposefully stabbed his lover knowing it's his lover. You have to work very hard as a writer if you want to draw us in with that kind of extreme plot point. Whether it was betrayal or not.

WAAAA, oh gosh I'm not crying, these r just allergies *sniff sniff* T_T. We love a happy ending <3

Users who are viewing this thread