Keeper of the Pearl

Wait, wait, wait, Is this an omegaverse?! I checked the raws and
I saw 'alpha', 'beta', 'omega' in chapter 2.

Fed-Kun's army
What the......?
Why did chapter one hàve to end so soon? 😭

omegaverse tend to be hit-or-miss for me. Guess we're just going to have to wait and see how this one goes 🙃

wow omegaverse and reincarnation! what a combination! and until now no rape in sight, that's good…

Dex-chan lover
I thank haShem for every person warning that this is omegaverse.

I just can’t with that Player of Games nightmare

Contributor
I added a tidbit to the description to make it clear there's omegaverse shenanigans, for those who like or dislike that to regard appropriately.

I personally avoid it for reasons (mostly involving flashbacks to my sister describing trashy omega fics back in—well, well over a decade ago—and my personal horror at the thought that this of all things is what we've managed to recognizably export across the ocean to our sister fandoms...) but there was nothing remarkably bad about the first chapter-and-a-half and this could even conceivably be nice.
I'm still avoiding it though.

This is a really good Omegaverse story. This is how more Omegaverse should be.

Hope it continues to be updated and more people read it cos it's worth it 🤗

First you think it’s an ordinary reincarnation story, then you get a whack on the head with this whole omegaverse business, but at this point I really like the way the plot is developing. You can tell it’s not a manhua to just flip through, the author seems to have some pretty interesting ideas. I hope the genres will be mixed harmoniously. Thank you for the translation, looking forward for the update! 😌

Users who are viewing this thread