Keeper of the Pearl

It's sooooo good! An Omegaverse with consent and character development & bad-assery! It's soooo good. The rating is completely 🤬

This should be at least 8.89?!! That chapter was 🤌💞💯🥲🥲🥲🥲🥺🥺🥺😥😭😭

there are a lot of plotlines that aren't tied up and some are kind of dropped, but the art is nice and the characters are pretty interesting.

super cute but way too fast paced. i wanna savor the good moment and plot but they finish so abruptly. Lot of dropped plot lines. Great concept and i love a couple that genuinely love each other and respect one another

Can't believe this is ending!!! TTATT
But the story was good and all that matters is that they have a good ending. MooniexYeonie forever!

This was a good story. A little fast paced and the art style wasn't to my liking but all in all a great love story. You laughed, you cried. But most importantly. HAPPY ending!

Soooooo good! 8.95/10. BUT!- My FAV Omegaverse EVER 💯

The pacing with the fantasy parts was slightly difficult to get my head around, but really cool addition to the genre.

Also the
weird rivalry between the ML and the cousin (?) Just felt unnecessary...like there was enough angst without it...But it added another layer to the story so meh

Loved the relationship build up 😍😍😍

The art wasn't my fav 🙈 It grew on me and I loved the colours and textures, but it could've been prettier ...but I appreciate it's Webcomic-nim's style 🤷🏽‍♀️

Really beautiful and intense love between the MLs. Those
cutie kids 😍😍🥲🥺

The duality of this! It was adorable & wreaked me at the same time. But I really enjoyed their dynamic. You could tell they really loved each other. I had nothing against bickering couples, but it was since to seem them 1000% fond of each other while their relationship progressed

Aggregator gang
Note: Omegaverse
Oh ho buddy, 's been a while

I had this in my plan to read and its time

Does anyone know the artist's Twitter/SNS? I looked at their Pixiv but it wasn't really updated

stg the vapid eyes & gaping mouth expression is mandatory for these covers

the same getting bigger and bigger and the UK's getting smaller and smaller is honestly so funny (but still hot👀) once i start noticing like get it size kink

Listen I had no idea this was omega verse, my surprise when I found out the guy was preggo in the first chapter.
not a big fan of omega verse but I'll see where this is gonna take me

Users who are viewing this thread