Keijo!!!!!!!! - Vol. 18 Ch. 177.5 - EXTRA

Power Uploader
Thank you for finishing this series. It felt like forever where the series was 95% finished, and I'm thankful you came along to work on it.

Dex-chan lover
this is already good enough ending and I'm still disappointed that this got axed

anon finally delivers. It was wild ride that took many years, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
good manga, thanks for finishing translating it

Dex-chan lover
It'a finally complete. Big salute to everyone involved, Keijo is the greatest, I'll never forget it.

Dex-chan lover
Keijo!!!!!!!! will forever remain as one of a kind manga for me. Thanks for translating til the very end.

Aggregator gang
Aoba finally freaking won, and being a champion of the ass festival to boot. We always see her lose or almost win on all of her matches. She's my favorite since the first episode and even though it's an off panel win, I'm still glad.

It wasn't axed. The author said they didn't know where to go from a certain point and got somewhat tired of the series so they ended it as quick and best as they could.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Well, it was a fun ride, but it seems that Japan doesn't like fun things, that's why we can't have nice manga, with that said: fuck the editor of the magazine back then, fuck shogakukan, fuck the sales of the anime and fuck japan, i'll never forgive them to those disgusting chinese people, like what happened with Mx0 and Double Arts back then.

Thanks for the translation for this unique manga, We won't see a refreshing concept like this for a while.

man sad to see it ended but it was good and fun and had some good yuri moments

which i got to see miyata and Nozomi become a yuri couple but in my mind they are becuse they so cute togheter 😀

Reactions: V67

Users who are viewing this thread