Keijo!!!!!!!!

Contributor
May whatever god you worship have mercy on you for reading this. You know it gets bad when farts are weapons, swords are pulled from asses, and even a case of rubbing an ass to bring it back to life. Yes, I do mean that literally.

Dex-chan lover
@Hounder, you misspelled awesome.
The fact that fanservice is used as a clever plot device instead of a horny bait puts this immediatley abovo 99% of ecchi series.
Of course, it's still ecchi, and not serious at all. Also, you should have used spolier marks.

Contributor
Garrett, it has been around long enough. Can't really say that this is much of a spoiler there.

>farts are weapons
>swords are pulled from asses
nice speedreading there
>rubbing an ass to bring it back to life.
>literally
nice speedreading there too.

Contributor
well, glad to see that the TL is back again, cuz this manga is so out of the norm that its funny in its own way. Many thanks, it makes my commuting more laughable haha

I know this is nitpicking but weren't you supposed to lose if anything but your feet touched the arena? Or is the Goketsu destroying the stage by sheer air pressure?

Dex-chan lover
It unfortunately got cancelled, but there's still like 10 more chapters that are left untranslated. I don't quite understand why would anyone want to cancel this sort of a masterpiece though.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/03/21/keijo/

This series didn't surprise me, exactly: I expected it to be a fun ride, but it definitely still exceeded my already good expectations. I thought it was a gag manga under the guise of a sports series, but it's a sports series that happens to also be absurd and funny. If fanservice is your concern here, it shouldn't be. The series really isn't that bad with fanservice, which is amazing really.

Dex-chan lover
It's sad knowing this manga got cancelled. It has a lot of potential with the way the author did it. F

Dex-chan lover
Although what we have left is not much, I am really happy to see this come back nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
It already a niche manga, i would like to see some real stuff. not just yuri bait.
and where the anime end ?

Users who are viewing this thread