Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 18.5

Group Leader
I can't wait for the part where he finds out what really happened to his girlfriend who is currently under the control of his ex-friend and sets her free. 100% ex-girlfriend by now, she will hardly be able to play parts in the new group.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the part where he finds out what really happened to his girlfriend who is currently under the control of his ex-friend and sets her free. 100% ex-girlfriend by now, she will hardly be able to play parts in the new group.
Yeah I was like that too when I was first reading the series.
Oh it's ok she's actually not being mind controlled even though the reason is very stupid. She's there willingly. The other 2 girls though not so lucky, they also just get pushed away by the story and ignored basically.

Dex-chan lover
The other 2 girls though not so lucky, they also just get pushed away by the story and ignored basically.
I hope they change this part, I mean author has no problem with rape (WN Chapter were annoying), but a therapy is too much? (for a manga a soft therapy is enough)

Fed-Kun's army
I'm still waiting for chapters 60-84 to get adapted in the manga, sadly no Lisa this chapter, I want to see the progress into the revenge

Group Leader
I'm still waiting for chapters 60-84 to get adapted in the manga, sadly no Lisa this chapter, I want to see the progress into the revenge
There... you put the flea in my ear and I finally went to see the first chapters you mentioned :cautious:
Well, at least it's something different from what I expected even if I was a little upset.

me Reading this Chapter
__raiden_shogun_and_mona_genshin_impact_drawn_by_hinghoi__sample-af55d71e10179ad5a4538b98ad7223ef.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
There... you put the flea in my ear and I finally went to see the first chapters you mentioned :cautious:
Well, at least it's something different from what I expected even if I was a little upset.
I want it to change to mate, for the ex fiancee to turn out okay too :(

Dex-chan lover
I swear every time we see the hero party it's like that benny Hill sketch where someone goes in one door while the others come out another. Hurry up and fight already lol

Users who are viewing this thread