Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Damn :S

So what happened with the other girls after, rhey ever meet again, Nei starts a new life/love/etc in her town or comes back to help?
Both get saved by MC, made his slaves for reasons, and they basically join his harem. Thou I am not really sure if thats what people spoilered about it from LN/WN, or do I mistake the manga/story, cause I genuinely believe I remember people saying MC ends up in like 7+ people harem, cause the 2 girls he saves from hero, and his new team, plus few "noble" girls he helped along the way which all got saved by teaming up with him, getting enough levels that heroes brainwasihng ability failed on them etc.

Aka in short IIRC they both end up with MC, all harem love etc, just no info how they get there cause people spoilering it to me didn't go into details. Only recal that the situation with the other girl from his ex-team will be even worse than the first already saved in the manga.

Contributor
Both get saved by MC, made his slaves for reasons, and they basically join his harem. Thou I am not really sure if thats what people spoilered about it from LN/WN, or do I mistake the manga/story, cause I genuinely believe I remember people saying MC ends up in like 7+ people harem, cause the 2 girls he saves from hero, and his new team, plus few "noble" girls he helped along the way which all got saved by teaming up with him, getting enough levels that heroes brainwasihng ability failed on them etc.

Aka in short IIRC they both end up with MC, all harem love etc, just no info how they get there cause people spoilering it to me didn't go into details. Only recal that the situation with the other girl from his ex-team will be even worse than the first already saved in the manga.
Good for them, thanks ;)

Dex-chan lover
Nothing says more "generic power (wet) fantasy" than a bikini episode in a medieval inspired setting....
And more than anything, Nei would never, in a million realities, be ready for that much exposure after all that. Being in public would already be terrifying for her, imagine in a swimsuit. That was completely unnecessary. Not the best timing for the "beach" chapter

Dex-chan lover
It's great that the author is trying to keep the size of the main party small. Cutting out people who aren't needed much.

Dex-chan lover
so how did the level 40 Nei make MC bleed with that kick? i mean we have seen him take hits from enemies higher level then her and nothing happened to him, side note i DON'T want her to be in MC's party, its not like i want her dead or anything, just not in the story anymore.

p.s. same would go for Sora and Lisa (i'm fine if they are there for like 1 chapter but don't want them to stay)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread