Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
"There are monsters coming from above!"
"Let me handle them!"
"Alright! I'll take care of the ones above!"
This seems a bit contradictory. Pronoun issue?

A skull-headed kraken. I think I've seen something like it, but not exactly like this one. This is more ghost-like.

She fell for him. Kaede got jelly. And the others got in on the petting zoo.

No mysterious cave is complete without those glowing crystal clusters.

"If we stay quiet, it might not attack us."
Chances are about 80% it will since you said that.

So it's a four-eyed crocodile.

Oh, since that octopus thing appeared again, the croc's gonna take that one instead. This is what we call Worfing.

So it's a white crocodile. I know my Fallout; Albino species are much more dangerous than the regular ones.

"Wasn't that a bit excessive?"
You do know what they're fighting, right?

Normally would say just boots, belt and a new purses for the ladies, but that's one big gator. So a few sets of armor wouldn't put much a dent in the available leather.
They all get matching gear.

First name Mostly, second name Harmless.
These critters always get named "Fluffy" or something like that.

It really grinds my gears when authors have to do the cliche lines like "their attack is so fast" like bro wasn't moving faster than a high level demon's eye could see a few chapters ago.
Yeah, seems he got a speed upgrade the last chapter. Apparently that training while heading there paid off way more than it should've.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

It's like trying to take down some shady politicians :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Normally would say just boots, belt and a new purses for the ladies, but that's one big gator. So a few sets of armor wouldn't put much a dent in the available leather.
I wonder how many gator shoes Toru can turn that gator in to?

Dex-chan lover
Has it ever been explained as to why Kaede knows so much about stuff like first it was the hero’s swords and now it’s these crystals that are deep in elven territory? Sometimes it feels as if she’s a returnee even though that’s definitely not the case.

Dex-chan lover
Has it ever been explained as to why Kaede knows so much about stuff like first it was the hero’s swords and now it’s these crystals that are deep in elven territory? Sometimes it feels as if she’s a returnee even though that’s definitely not the case.
Not yet, Toru's been respecting her privacy too much. Closest we got is when Kaede was about to tell how she became a slave, and they were abrupted before she could say anything. And he hasn't asked again.

Double-page supporter
I wouldn't be surprised if she's some kind of princess from a fallen kingdom. It's a common thing in manga like this.

Users who are viewing this thread