Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if they are the final boss since i think the scumbag hero escapes after imprisonment but, the demon lord poses a challenge the mc can't just overcome with levels, he essentially has to game the system to beat them.
It depends on how far they go on adapting the novel to Manga, if they really adapt the whole story, Mc will have to battle one of those foes more than one time

Dex-chan lover
U know, it never occurred to me that the elf girls outfit is nothing more than a short negligee and underwear/bikini bottom

MD@Home
Let's also just ignore the giant gash across its stomach.
TBF that gash is rather like a butcher's cut from gutting the thing, not a cleft from the killing blow. Pg. 18 shows how small the opening was where Toru actually emerged from the thing.
But yes, those elves seem to have dumped most of their collective INT points in TIT, males included.

Dex-chan lover
Can any LN reader spoil me? Does he really abandon Lisa his fiance because she was defiled and doesn't get back with her romantically in the end?

Dex-chan lover
Elves : That big alligator killed our family member T_T. Uuuuu I hope its dead. I wish I was stronger…FAQ U alligator!!

Also elves : WTF the alligator is dead??? With mere human??? How dare you??? It should’ve been meeee!! Not him!!

Cmon man just deal with it :facepalm:

an elf widow? YES PLEASE!

456052147_787189410156083_5946660211494643431_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Can any LN reader spoil me? Does he really abandon Lisa his fiance because she was defiled and doesn't get back with her romantically in the end?

She’s the demon king. She was only using toru. And the demon eye the hero used never worked on her. She only played the part. Her level is 800.

With the momentum of this chapter, I imagine so. Likely with her brother's blessings.
Just by observation of 3 chapters ago. Think no. The elf waofu was still guarding the gate against the evil hero. She was talking about the many brigade.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading. I wonder if this will drag on with an overpowering hero just winning every battle with no struggle. Bring back the scumbag fake hero. At least he will make the manga more interesting than everything resolved by the overpowering hero.

I'm going to have to disagree with you to a certain extent. The reason is because this kinda feels like two different mangas mashed together. Thats how (imo) large the disperity between the scumbag hero parts and the Toru adventures feels to me. The "Toru Adventures" should be split off into it's own wish fulfillment manga and just substitute it with any other generic "save the world isekai MC" and you probably wouldn't even know the difference.

Dex-chan lover
This time-line jumping is killing me; I've no idea who or when or what is going on...

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get why he hasn’t told them he’s not human yet. Like wouldn’t that make them less weary of him and also have them associate figure humans with him less?

Maybe I misunderstood about his race from the previous chapter but isn’t he a dragon or something?

Users who are viewing this thread