Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Ch. 3 - Sain's Party that Banished Toru…

Page 14: That's definitely sus.
The girl actually said 'but you have m-' :facepalm: :worry: :questionblob:

Page 20, 2nd panel: this girl is becoming more sadistic from her eyes...

Page 28: d*mn-it!!! I rather have the smol one than the big ones...
I guess it's time to have seggs... 😳

Last edited:
I've often wondered what is the life span of Beast kin/Beast folk, are their life spans shorter or longer than the standard human life? Spontaneously becoming an adult, well she at least got to skip growing pains and the awkward teenage part of life.

What the fuck is "being ruined" to mean, they were raped. I really hope his fiancé gets back together with him.
It fucking hurts to see this shit happen. It is fucking disgusting, but she is the victim here. You do not stop loving your partner because they were raped.

Dex-chan lover
am i the only one who gets a bit of foreshadowing with the hole "but on rare occasions, it (the demon lord) can also appear among humans" i mean like maybe Sain is (or turns into) the demon lord, i mean that eye power is common for demon lords in so many manga.

Dex-chan lover
Well it was good while it lasted. RIP wholesome Kaede. Now we get Waifu Kaede.

What the fuck is "being ruined" to mean, they were raped. I really hope his fiancé gets back together with him.
It fucking hurts to see this shit happen. It is fucking disgusting, but she is the victim here. You do not stop loving your partner because they were raped.
It's not matter she already get fucked several times.

Users who are viewing this thread