Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

in real world or even in anime/manga world bitches and slut will really spawn anywhere and this is turning me to disgust and hate girls hahahah lmao

They really managed to fit the first 15 chapters of Sheild Hero into one chapter. Impressive.

Classic "I was part of the hero party" start but things seem good so far. No wasting time in find power or sage training inside a S dungeon. Thanks for the translation, please keep doing it

Dex-chan lover
This manga be like:

A warrior exiled by the hero and
his lover : ❌

Rising of the shield hero speed run version : ✔️

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of my favorite, really waiting for chapters 60-84 in the novel get adapted in Manga

Dex-chan lover
why 👏 tf 👏 did 👏 he 👏 not 👏 get 👏 the 👏 fucking 👏 dragon's 👏 corpse 👏
wtf

Aggregator gang
Lost interest after he got lvl 300 instantly. Cant really feel the weight of the betrayal because he isnt struggling unlike shieldhero where you feel his struggle and grind. (Dont get me wrong shield hero pulls some wicked MC shit too but the beginning was far superior than this) I'll still follow for a little while to see if the MC struggles if not im out.

Dex-chan lover
I'm thinking this situation is 60% similar to Tate no Yuusha:
  • ML gets betrayed by party-member
  • Because he doesn't dare trust anyone he gets a slave
  • Slave is cheap because she is sick even though she is a batsman
  • ML makes medicine for slave

Though this story does seem interesting in it's own right.
the only difference i can add to this is that while in Shield Hero, EVERYONE hated Naofumi just cuz hes the shield hero. Here? No one knows who he is honestly (i cant really talk since im only 22 pages in and wanted to see ppls reactions) and he can be free to do whatever the hell he wants... provided he steer clear of his old party

Dex-chan lover
The MC buying an inexpensive slave at the beginning of the story is a very common trope in Japanese RPG-style fantasy adventure stories. The MCs of some such stories even go on to build entire parties/harems of slaves.

This may be the first time, however, that I've seen a story of this type straight-up admit, in words on the page, that the trope exists to comfort bedwetters (i.e. men scared of abandonment and infidelity). Kind of refreshing, while still being the same old same-old.

Dex-chan lover
Hi, JTMad. Thank you for being all obsessed with me like a lovestruck schoolgirl and following me around from thread to thread. It's super cute and flattering. But you're not my type. So please stop. You're just embarrassing yourself. Cheers 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread