Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

So he gives out three identical rings to the party, seduces his fiancé, doesn’t bring up any of this when they kick he out of the party, and they still call him scum? Can’t wait for their drama to boil over from the hero not actually living them. Sadly their performance probably won’t drop straight away since he grew after he left, but I hope they get overconfident and get wrecked by a monster.

Also, their timing straight up sucks. One more wolf and they would have had the strongest adventurer in the world in their party.

@Hollow7F @Kllick go to page 2 and read Centurionzo spoiler

@Centurionzo
About the continuation from where you stop reading
in truth the priest has a rough way of talking and after her brainwashed state is released she immediately cursed him and throw the ring immediately and after hearing the martial artist has become MC slave she want to become one too

After the revenge is done
his harem is having a meeting about the future including the priest and martial artist, the martial artist actually feeling they don't have the right to become his harem because she has betrayed him, but the prieat say because they have suffered enough the have to become happy in future. they come out again in another continent because all MC harem with one exception is teleported to another continent. And I haven't read it again because I will marathon it someday. The end 😅

After read the WN, i can say
that self-declare hero is a dick, a fuckin dickhead. He just use his demonic eye skill to hypnotist those 3 girls. Fuck you stupid hero

Well, I'm interested in seeing some more to see how this will be, it's far too early to say imo. Having said that, I really hope there is some good payback for his ex-party. If it hadn't been done in such a shitty way I often won't have much issue, but the way this went was fucked, especially from 'childhood friends' and a fiance.

Anyway, thanks for the release, looking forward to seeing some more, cheers🍻

Not only does a level 300 man buy a slave that magically can't disobey him but it's also a female child. Claimed to get a companion but then decides to groom little girl.

Group Leader
This is fucking trash. How did these kind of manga even up for publishing?

um since he's a dragon man, can he turn into a dragon or do dragon stuff like fire breathing and flying ?
( Hope so )

"I'm gonna buy a slave and thus support that market because I need teammates" says the man who is lvl 300 and can solo dragons. Sure my guy.

another one of these ... FeelsGoodMan :recycle:
images
2558-recycling-logo.jpg

Ey haters, this manga is unique and fresh!
The hero was granted op powers multiple times,
Even I, a PhD in free manga reading haven't saw any plot like that!!!
Hah! Checkmate, bet you haters didn't see it coming.

Wow can’t believe that the Rising Of The Shield Hero ripped off this manga they’re so shameless!

Dex-chan lover
All i'll say for anyone saying this ripped off other manga all i can say is that this takes one hell of a unexpected turn.

Users who are viewing this thread