Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I was just about to say, but she’s been giving off those Teruhashi vibes with those gestures and excessive sparkling. Turns out she’s just another low-life bitch who belongs on the streets, but she’s probably gonna sucker up to a sugar daddy at some point.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much expecting that to be the case. The sub-theme of these kind of settings are the gaps between the physical and what within (like a gal who is rumored to be loose but really is a sincere girl). Nonetheless, Kurose might be a bit of a menhera girl.
Nice move by Ryuuto on this.

Last edited:
It's always wrong to spread rumors but MC shouldn't think that if she hasn't done it to him means that she hasn't done it to anyone before. I'm not saying that he shouldn't believe in his GF either but since he's only been with her for a short time, it is logical to be a little cautious.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the MC's stand up for each other and will actually talk things out with each other.

Dex-chan lover
And of course here is the cliche with the so-called "good girl" being evil in disguise. Not surprised. This really comes across as basic.

Users who are viewing this thread