Keikenzumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai suru Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is what I'm seeking in romance mangas. Good shit
Thank you for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
OK so like.
This chapter right here sums up why I love this manga.
It's about an awkward couples who are exploring the meaning of love. They communicate with each other, they talk about their feelings, and they keep each other on mutual standing. With no leverage being used to keep their dynamic in place.

At this point, if the manga ends at anything less than them married and having kids, I'll be disappointed

Supporter
I guess all women in the world are being "pounded by bigger, bulkier men"? You do realize that individual women have different tastes in men and this exact chapter explained, VERY CLEARLY, that Runa's type is a "genuine person who loves her for who she is". Could that be a "bigger, bulkier man", absolutely, but right now it's the MC because he loves her for who she is.

Does MC have self-confidence issues? Absolutely! Does that mean Runa would cheat on him? No. It doesnt. Plenty of men who lack confidence are in loving relationships with partners who support them. There are also plenty of "bigger, bulkier men" that are cheated on because their partners are pieces of shit. It's called real life.
It's probably best to not engage with them on a conversational level, so many of their posts are that same thing again and again. Toss a Strike react, report if it's truly egregious, and just move on with your day.

Dex-chan lover
OMFG page 29 gave me a heart attack, thank god was saved on page 30

Dex-chan lover
I guess all women in the world are being "pounded by bigger, bulkier men"? You do realize that individual women have different tastes in men and this exact chapter explained, VERY CLEARLY, that Runa's type is a "genuine person who loves her for who she is". Could that be a "bigger, bulkier man", absolutely, but right now it's the MC because he loves her for who she is.

Does MC have self-confidence issues? Absolutely! Does that mean Runa would cheat on him? No. It doesnt. Plenty of men who lack confidence are in loving relationships with partners who support them. There are also plenty of "bigger, bulkier men" that are cheated on because their partners are pieces of shit. It's called real life.
I think they never in relationship.
Because they think relationship is just about "pounding" lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah imagine telling him your summer plans before you leave, or borrowing literally anyone's phone...
She also said she was scared to find out the truth. They had this discussion in the restaurant the day he arrived. And she admitted she was wrong for doing it.

Dex-chan lover
She also said she was scared to find out the truth. They had this discussion in the restaurant the day he arrived. And she admitted she was wrong for doing it.
Sure. Which means she wasn't communicating, which makes her love is communication comment completely hypocritical.

Dex-chan lover
Sure. Which means she wasn't communicating, which makes her love is communication comment completely hypocritical.
People can love and want something in a relationship and still make mistakes. From day 1 my wife and i have both agreed we value open communication. Im not that good at it though and have often not shared something important because i forgot, or i didnt know how to say it, or i was scared of how shed react (early on anyway, i know now that i dont need to worry about her flipping her lid on me)

Doesnt make me a hyppcrite, it means i made a mistake. Same with Runa

Dex-chan lover
I've really liked these last 2 chapters just seeing them talk and hangout. I'm also glad they are going to try and be friends with Marie. She really needs to have people who love her in her life

Dex-chan lover
Aside: the weird obsession with Lunas previous sex partners is frankly concerning. And for that matter, the obsession with anyone's previous sex life. It's none of your business so stop getting weird about it guys. Just enjoy a wholesome manga with misunderstandings and a couple who talk out their hang ups and move their relationship forward.

If your first instinct when hearing that she had other boyfriends in the past is to obsess over her body count, then that's really REALLY weird and you need to reevaluate your priorities in life

Dex-chan lover

i think that dude is projecting, clearing he wants to bend over for "bigger, bulkier men" :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
man , i can’t wait for the anime’s release next month . this manga is perhaps the most realest portrayal of teen love

Dex-chan lover
d9a.png

Users who are viewing this thread