Keizoku wa Maryoku Nari - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover

It feels like she'll either have a siscon sibling or he have a brocon sibling, or someone narcissistic from another family who wants to marry her and thinks he's god's gift to her will try and ruin any future encounters between them.

Hmm, doesn't remember his past life, but knows his last life didn't have magic, and was thinking up some very creative swimsuits. Smells fishy.

Dex-chan lover
@Animeknight He said doesn't REALLY remember. So it seems he lacks personal memories of who he used to be but has at the least scattered memories of the world he came from.

@Merilirem I see. Still, for him to remember different swimsuits out of everything else, make me wonder what else he remembers, and if there is a common theme.

Group Leader
Yeah don't know how to feel about that. The fanservice was whatever, but the bath scene was dumb.

They're supposed to be seven. The princess's reaction is the typical one, the guy's overblown reaction to nudity is just creepy. Reincarnated or not, if he can sexualize a 7-year-old and feels uncomfortable enough that he needs to make her wear a swimsuit in a bath, that's a little gross.

Obvious setup by parents. I think he imagined 'sexy' swimsuits because when you think of swimsuits you think of adult ones.
Also being embarrassed to see a royal lady naked (even though the author probably didn't meant it that way) would be normal reaction.

ALL I AM SAYING IS HOPEFULLY NEXT CHAPTER WE SEE THAT IT'S A TASTEFUL WHOLESOME STORY.

Group Leader
One of the shittiest "isekai transition" introductions I've seen. That aside this doesn't seem too bad so far

Dex-chan lover
Well, i can feel where this is leading me.

5hZB7tq.png

Users who are viewing this thread