Kekkai Sensen Beat 3 Peat - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Re: NewYork NewYork

Dex-chan lover
Zapp just... stumbled into one of the fucking kings of the blood breed... only person with more bad luck than him is Leo.

Always wanted to know how Zapp got to work with Klaus and Co (and surprisingly... he accepted to work almost by himself), and the answer is that his master just mailed him to them... a pretty normal situation, anyway, now I want K.K.'s story.

I need to know how she came to work with them too, I think she may already have known them.

And in that same vein, I want the story of how they learned their blood techniques, the whole system of the technique is a mystery. By the little tidbits we have I can infer that it was created with the sole purpose of fighting the BBs, Jubei is the master and creator of one style, but by the way he and others have worded their dialogues, I don't think he created the whole concept of blood techniques.

I want to know how someone developed the technique and how the elemental properties enter into effect, I have wanted to know that since I read the one-shot years ago.

Group Leader
I love the fact that the author can just go back and re-explore what the characters were doing earlier in the timeline. It seems like something with Amnes is going to become plot relevant later.

Zapp just... stumbled into one of the fucking kings of the blood breed... only person with more bad luck than him is Leo.

Always wanted to know how Zapp got to work with Klaus and Co (and surprisingly... he accepted to work almost by himself), and the answer is that his master just mailed him to them... a pretty normal situation, anyway, now I want K.K.'s story.

I need to know how she came to work with them too, I think she may already have known them.

And in that same vein, I want the story of how they learned their blood techniques, the whole system of the technique is a mystery. By the little tidbits we have I can infer that it was created with the sole purpose of fighting the BBs, Jubei is the master and creator of one style, but by the way he and others have worded their dialogues, I don't think he created the whole concept of blood techniques.

I want to know how someone developed the technique and how the elemental properties enter into effect, I have wanted to know that since I read the one-shot years ago.
The 13 Kings are a group of strong beyondians, but they aren't Blood Breeds.

The 13 Elders are Blood Breeds, but as soon as they were introduced we were also told that there were way more than 13 in the city. The deep part of the underground has lots more of them.

The one in the first chapter was an Elder Blood Breed, the guys at the end of this one are part of the 13 Kings.

Users who are viewing this thread