Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
I'll never get over how adorable this creature is.

k66tJ5X.png

Dex-chan lover
The new girl is a half-expy of Aerith, not that I have any issue with it, just hoping this author doesn't have a deeper meaning behind it...

Fed-Kun's army
Yeesh, all this happiness is like a flag of some messed-up shit will happen later on

Dex-chan lover
Eeeh really? was the bird thing in an earlier chapter? If not this is a total ass pull here. Also why woul the sister of the saved birb come? I thought it was gonna be the actual saved birb (Which is too overly convinient that they talk about it and one shows up) instead.

This series rally is entering stock isekai harem at this point and all it's original well originalness is gone. I'll still never forget how tragic this starts and then just sorta sweeps alot of that under the rug (Until it was needed that one arc for the first confession to happen).

This series rally is entering stock isekai harem at this point and all it's original well originalness is gone. I'll still never forget how tragic this starts and then just sorta sweeps alot of that under the rug (Until it was needed that one arc for the first confession to happen).

yes this series became just trash, at this point it's better to drop it.. only more waste lies head...

Dex-chan lover
In just one chapter they got literaly from nowhere an extra loliwaffle plus dragon mount which I'm totes sure is not going to be useful for something important later /s.
If that isn't asspull, then I don't know what is...

Dex-chan lover
Chicken-dragon-loli seems fun
Though it did feel like the author added her into the story using the narrative equivalent of duct tape

Dex-chan lover
This feels like retcon bullshit. If you check the beginning of chapter 12.1, there is actually one panel remarking they even ran into a dragon, but it was drawn as a bloody dragon, not a thunderbird. This series is based on a novel, so even if the novel author later changed the dragon into a bird creature, why didn't this manga adaptation make it correct? Instead that amazing one panel, one line "We even ran into a dragon" got turned into a whole flashback and a new character now. Why not have the whole thing there, while they were still in the forest, not as a flashback now. And why call the thunderbird a dragon anyway?

yes this series became just trash, at this point it's better to drop it.. only more waste lies head...

This series became trash back in chapter 8 with the sudden rush of shit to the brain for the MC and complete supidity of the writing.

Dex-chan lover
man i was worried on chapter 34 when i seen that dragon thinking everyone but MC would die again so i waited to read this until 2 chapters came out, glad it was not like that in the end :)

Dex-chan lover
the relese rate of this is killing me, every time a new chapter comes out(which btw, has very few pages) i already forgot everything about the manga, in fact i read the previous chapter and this one and i can't recall anything -_-

Users who are viewing this thread