Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
i know ive already dropped this series but i want to know if the mc still remains useless and clueless due to being power nerfed?

Dex-chan lover
This series has made me unspeakably anxious, goddammit
I can't see a normal kind of conflict without thinking it's gonna escalate to a nation-wide crises with the sky falling down and the whole city being burned alive.

IT'S JUST AN APOLOGY AND A RECONSTRUCTION ARC! HOW COULD IT LEAD TO FALLING SKIES!?

Group Leader
Artist can't even be consistent with the lamp used in the imaginary interrogation room.

Dex-chan lover
"I want to hear you sing!"
"But I suck at it!"
"I'm tone deaf, so it's fine!"
They get along so well.

He should not have sung.

If she agrees to do it in exchange for him teaching him, she must value that quite a lot, considering how much of a brat she is.

Dex-chan lover
Wait when was he Nerfed and what happened? I don't remember any nerfing. Hell i only remember half of these characters.

But the trauma, it remains.. :meguuusad::qq:
iirc, he was shown to be an absolute beast in barrier magic, then in an arc he doesn't or misuse his magic that it feels nerfed. Like, he can do better. Heck, he done better.
Why was he nerfed back then?
Something like that. I think I blocked it off from my memory on how terrible it was and just want to enjoy his life with his wife and all

Dex-chan lover
Wait when was he Nerfed and what happened? I don't remember any nerfing. Hell i only remember half of these characters.

But the trauma, it remains.. :meguuusad::qq:
yep mc has the ability to wipe out armies n shts but instead the author just downgraded him to nothingness which is the reason why i find this series total whack

Dex-chan lover
That’s one way to knock someone unconscious
for those wondering what (sea-related singed by a male) enka sounds like:
Thanks I’d been curious! I’ve heard some random samples before from stuff tho. Tho I could see how this would be very painful if someone was doing it off pitch or tonedeath

Dex-chan lover
yep mc has the ability to wipe out armies n shts but instead the author just downgraded him to nothingness which is the reason why i find this series total whack
Him wiping out an army turned him into the demon king, remember?

Dex-chan lover
I still feel whiplash from the current tone and the prologue.

Users who are viewing this thread