Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Ch. 41

Group Leader
Barrier funnel system is my guess, separate the big-ass fish from the rest using his magic and water magic, then the people he recruited go on a killing spree.

Double-page supporter
I’m always hesitant to read the new chapter because this is one of the very few series I got emotional whiplash from reading. I always have a small voice in the back of my head screaming “brace for impact!”.

Either way, thanks for the new chapter you guys.

Dex-chan lover
What's this? Actions have consequences???!!! hOw cOuLd sUcH a tHiNg bE?!

Joking aside, it's good that the girl realizes the gravity of the situation she caused and did not try to run away from it.
actions have consequences can be as silly as introducing soy sauce to another world.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely an interesting parallel since mc is still haunted by his own actions when he accidentally became the demon lord and wiped out an entire castle (even if that’s kinda been forgotten by now)

Dex-chan lover
this updates so rarely i just forget everything about it, apparently he's a lord now? i think i remember him marrying the princess not sure about this fish problem or why that lady would release killer fish into the ocean

Dex-chan lover
I quit reading this at chapter 13 because I thought the Mc losing everything was going to be a reoccurring thing.
Glad to see it didn't happen!

Fed-Kun's army
The series is really good, but, it's so slow, it's kind of a shame, hope it doesn't get axed, so it can be binged someday.

Users who are viewing this thread