Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

If I remember correctly no whores die in this arc lol. but seriously the princess is an idiot. she is just being manipulated and when those she see as teachers die off from a failed coup she will be charged with the crime and of course save by the MC from her fate. to become wife #1...... if i remember correctly

@mommunism hard to show cleavage when depicted as totally flat... point was more nipple exposure; and while the cultural norm example is true, the mores of most of the 'western' world (outdated term, I know) frown on that when operating in a professional capacity, which nobles effectively always are, and that comprises most of the target audience, i.e., Japan and the countries it primarily exports media to

also, don't believe I made any evaluation on the effectiveness of the actions

Fed-Kun's army
Ah okay, in the last chapter and because of one comment there I thought the princess is just progressive, but she is actually only dumb... easy to manipulate

Dex-chan lover
@Thugio
why in the FUCK would MC want someone so fucking dumb and easily manipulated as a wife? legit makes no sense, atleast the best girl who perished had some qualities worthy of a wife for mc
also do you happen to have an idea of how long that arc will take? I REALLY dont wana be stuck in this dumb arc for like 30+ chapters man that would hurt so dam bad

Double-page supporter
Dude about to have the best night of his entire life after that

@dokidoki seeing where the raws are at (chap 21) I don't think it will be much longer till we see the princess downfall
Mc had to buy future wife #2 before the princess gets into trouble

Aggregator gang
@tsuragi You either have no idea what a boob is or you need glasses. Almost every single depiction does show cleavage and doesn't show anything else. Cleavage has also been common in royal attire throughout most of recent history, and even if it was frowned upon it's not even close to the same as prostitution or even promiscuity.

What a disgustingly naive princess, conniving fox-like assistant, and hypocritical horny bunch of goons.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of the prostitutes look better than this new FL, it’s a shame, why can’t the FL ever be the hottest girl?!

Dex-chan lover
Stupid = cute, only applied to children, if adult saying stupid thing it's just.... stupid

Users who are viewing this thread