Kekkon Made Ecchi wa Kinshi!? Nengan no Shoya wo Mukaeta Futari no Ohanashi. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I almost thought he was cheating...good thing it was only a back story finally some actual story and not just get into doing it

Oh crap i thought he was cheating for a second there 😂😂😂 i was about to drop it ya know 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
I would've liked the whole "fall for your childhood crush" kinda think when I was in my teens but somehow, it doesn't appeal to me at all now. I still think childhood sweethearts are cute but only if it was mutual from the beginning and not when one kept chasing the other and it just sorta happened. I don't know...I've just come to learn that we often confuse the sense of familiarity and comfort with love. You have this person who likes you and whose whole world is centred around you so of course it makes you good to be with them but is that love ?
Also, this guy just admitted that he wants her to keep chasing after him. Personally, I don't believe that is love.

Dex-chan lover
Lets be honest,shiho is too good for this man,he doesn't even deserve her,
He wanted her to keep chasing him?like bruhhh you're married already, and the moment you decided to tie the knot,there is no one ahead,and no one is chasing instead you fucking walk equally you should know that you lowly peasant.

What a tsundere. Lol. But you better show some affection, others might stole her away. Lol. Better stop that I want her to keep chasing me crap

Also, what devotion she has!! ❤

lkw

"how should i show it?" idk bro LITERALLY tell her?!?!?!?

fuck dude... I thought this would be a cheating shitshow (that scared me like a motherfucka)

images

Double-page supporter
lmaoooo I got so jabaited, this dude srsly needs to be more vocal about his feelings tho

Users who are viewing this thread