Kekkon Shite Kudasai!

Fed-Kun's army
man these yaoi manga with the whole alpha/omega gimmick are so fucking weird

I agree it was cut too short in the end! I could use a bonus chapter or two ;~; thank you for scanlating!!!

Contributor
I was telling my mom about the story of this manga as if it were a straight romance (she's into K-drama and we discuss our interests all the time) but she thought the plot sounded so good she asked me if I could link it to her so she could read it herself and I was too deep in my lie already to come out and explain it was some fucky M-preg shit, so I told her it wasn't complete yet and I'd send the link when it was and have never mentioned it since.
On another note, thank you very much to the whole scanlation team and to whoever uploaded this here! I really enjoyed this manga, though I'll never again get to talk about it with my romance confidante.

Thank you so much for all your hard work. And thank you so much for sharing it with us all!. You guys are real heroes 💐

It was super rushed at the end but I liked the plot twist! Thanks for sharing the twitter updates as well. The family photos are so cute.

One of my favorite omegaverse XD I did rereading it .. And I wish the mangaka to get sequel for it at the end it look like she have a lot of idea and a lot of character to introduce hope she can do it soon X3

Hello, just wanting you to know this title popped up on Lezhin today as licensed.
Thank you for bringing this title to readers, I really appreciate your hard work!
https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/willyoumarryme

Users who are viewing this thread