Kekkon shite mo Koi shiteru

Do not read this abusive shit. I read like 15 chapters and I don't even wanna finish it.

oh my god when i read the comments i thought this was something HORRIBLE like it must've been so bad! it didn't look like that from the cover and it had an over-8 star rating so i thought what? is this thing??
i started to read to see what was it about and finished it just like that... it's just a sweet slice of life........ people are crazy nowadays *smh*

It starts really good just to turn out the FMC is such bitch, she irritated me so much that i couldn't enjoy it at all
5/10 at best but imma give it 1/10 bcz it was more disagreeable than enjoyable

I read this because I thought people were overreacting about how poorly MC is treated, and that it is actually very wholesome.

I mean, it IS wholesome but man the husband is such a masochist and a pushover, and the wife is so distant when it comes to intimacy.

Headcanon: Husband thinks kids are conceived through kissing, none of the kids are his (even the one currently in the womb) because wife has a lover (unbeknownst to husband who spends 99% of his time at work; also explains why she doesn't get intimate with him) and she is only using MC as a babysitter and money maker.

Shingo: "Throughout matrimony and parenthood, I alone am the cucked one".

Users who are viewing this thread