Kekkon Surutte, Hontou desu ka: 365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - What does it mean... to Get Married? (Part 1)

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation.
I'd be surprised (pleasantly) if more people showed up. I'm guessing you guys who are against the idea is also not a big fan of surprise parties.

Dex-chan lover
People that invite themself to your house, so annoying. But seeing that here is funny.

When they tried to imitate the couple picture, I don't know if it was cringiness or awkwardness I felt but that was legit funny

Supporter
Gods, I would be fucking livid if I were them. As a hermit I'd have to mentally prepare to deal with one person coming over. If 3 showed up I'd probably just shut the door and point out that I am just not in the frame of mind to deal with 3 people, or something along those lines. You just don't invite people over to other people's homes unless all of you are good friends or you run it by the homeowner first!

Dex-chan lover
He isn't even friends with them so why on earth would he let them come visit

She was trying too hard. In fact, the decorations were such contradictions to their personalities.

Aggregator gang
UHhhhh, I'd be weirded if uninvited people came to my house, let alone someone who I'm not even friends with asking to hang out at my house

Users who are viewing this thread