Kekkon Surutte, Hontou desu ka: 365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Are You Happy Being Together? (Part 5)

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the author is really forcing this "wingwoman who will resolve the misunderstanding in 1.5 chapters"

Hear, hear @Kevadu!

Also, I really don't understand why being friends or friendship in general is seen as a "loss" to romance? She could very well be someone with absolutely no romantic interest in the ML, just a good friend. This would be a non-issue (at least wrt to the ML) if the childhood friend were a guy.

Dex-chan lover
This girl, she comes in like a wave and everyone gets dragged at her pace

Also, another curious niche field being introduced in this chapter! Incredible how the glass looks like.... well, real glass

Dex-chan lover
@Liilatz Oh! She isn't actually a Gyaru.
My bad, I took her to be one. Cause, from the amount of manga I have read so far, tanned girls always turns out to be a gal.

Double-page supporter
@nobodygattaknow
I thought that was obvious. "Outspoken, earnest, and bubbly childhood friend with a labor-intensive hobby" is like four lesbian flags rolled into one... At least in Japan.

What we thought was a potential rival is actually a great ally. Go Nao-chan! Our MCs need some sense

Users who are viewing this thread