Kekkon Surutte, Hontou desu ka: 365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Are You Okay to Go on a Date? (Part 1)

Even though it's not yet the resolution we want, it feels good to finally know that she's still thinking about it.

Dex-chan lover
And behold. Yet another romance manga succumbs to the retarded love triangle bullshit.

My bet is it's a male childhood friend. Fuck this shit.

Dex-chan lover
So a rival in love for another stupid triangle? At this point im more interested in the guy and woman with kid.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, another chapter of "Slow Development, The Manga"....

See everyone next month!

Dex-chan lover
the series degrades, why can't I degrade too? Let's say, "NTRed by paper crane"

〒▽〒 this comments section gives me stress. pls chill out and just enjoy the story without predictions that ruin your own mood

Double-page supporter
omg i swear self inserting readers are the most insecure people on this site EVERYTHING is ntr to yall

Group Leader
That was one of the more interesting (aka waste of time) filler chapters I've read. I'd guess that the author also took a glass-blowing lesson. Anyhow, if the text was from her mom, and taking in consideration the title of the chapter, I wouldn't be surprised if she's coming to tell her daughter that she's arranged a blind date for her to go on with some dude from her hometown.

@g4bimaru I agree with your comment so much.

I see so many people bitching about NTR this, NTR that. I don't see the point in bitching about the way a story is developing in the comments section. If they don't like it, either keep it to themselves or just stop reading. No need to broadcast a take that doesn't enrich or add value to anyone's reading of the material. It's not even like the manga's story is being handled particularly poorly; if anything, it's just a conflict in a reader's personal preference and the author's storytelling sensibilities. To all the bastards complaining about tropey bullshit, here's a newsflash: the author won't be telling the story that you want to read, the author will be telling the story that he wants to read. Don't like it? Pack it up, take the L, and take your bitching elsewhere. If you really hate tropey bullshit so much, go write your own story and see how difficult it is to give birth to new ideas. You won't be missed.

Anyway, nice chapter. Seems like Gonda's still in the game. Genuinely like how Gonda has become an unexpected source of support and growth for our main guy.

Dex-chan lover
I'm ready for the love triangle to become a love square when another childhood friend dude shows up

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread