Kekkon Surutte, Hontou desu ka: 365 Days To The Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Are You Okay to Go on a Date? (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the story continues on up until they go to their honeymoon instead of simply ending with the wedding.

Or maybe the main story ends with the wedding but the extra content of the final volume should include them going on honeymoon to Irkutsk :D

need more gonda side story!

@heartmade_fm
the author won't be telling the story that you want to read
I don't agree with them, but a lot of times the comment section won't be telling you, specifically, something you want to read. There's a lot of different cultures/countries or morals/ethics here so it's better to just ignore what you don't like

Dex-chan lover
What? It’s totally fine to have chapters like these. Early on, this story set the expectation that it will be quite slow as the characters navigate their daily life. The main characters are also quite indecisive, and I thought this was an incredible chapter in showing how someone who has overthought a situation can escape that fixation by doing something else.

Besides that, it is also establishing the female childhood friend as a genuinely good person to evoke empathy for her internal struggles.

Group Leader
@heartmade_fm Typical, "If you don't like it, take your bitching somewhere else. We only want flowery, positive comments here." If you don't like reading the comments which put you in such an obvious foul mood, then perhaps you shouldn't read the comments to begin with. This isn't your playground so perhaps you should stop trying to be the playground bully.

As for NTR this and NTR that, I'd bet that most of the people throwing that phrase around probably don't even know what it actually means. But those are not the most annoying comments to me, they would be those comments along the lines of "just fuck already." How much more juvenile can some commentors get?

@fairestflower @FredFriendly that's fair. It probably would be better for me to just ignore comments made out of turn, but it still doesn't change the fact that leaving an unproductive complaint is stupid. I didn't say anywhere in my comment that only positive comments should be posted, though I should have made that more explicit. There's definitely a place for complaints if they fuel thought and add value to a person's consumption of the story, but if someone's going to leave a complaint acting like the story's irredeemable without providing any concrete basis as to why they feel that way, then might as well not leave a comment.

I left my comment because if what I wrote can help someone to reevaluate their attitude towards stories as creations made by people with their reasons for directing stories the way that they were written beyond simply being things created for an audience to consume, then I would be happy. Approaching any given story with a poor attitude can seriously impact one's appreciation of said story and any future stories one may consume in the long term.

Group Leader
@heartmade_fm
There you go, up on your pedestal continuing to be judgemental and dismissing other people's opinions (or complaints as you call them) that don't align with yours as unworthy of being heard (read out of turn). Hardly anyone leaves comments to stir the intellectual capacity of those who read those complaints, but there is certainly a segment of the readers who like to condescendingly preach down to other readers. But most people leave comments, as short or long as those comments may be, to voice their approval or disapproval of what happens in the story. This isn't a literature class where we need to be taught how to appreciate the subtle nuances of the story that unfolds in front of us. What is probably just as stupid as unproductive complaints, if not more so, is to try to intellectualize with people who read these stories.

@FredFriendly
that's fair. I'll take your evaluation and accept that the comments section of a chapter isn't the best place to find a meaningful discussion, although I personally think it would be nice if there were more of it, especially given the weight of the subject matter at hand, particularly with Gonda's side story.

But at the end of the day, you're right. I guess what rubs me off the wrong way about certain comments is that the way they're written gives me the impression that they want to see their preference in storytelling sensibilities satisfied more than they want to see what the author has in store for them. It feels kind of disrespectful to the author. Though there's no real way of knowing that either, and fairestflower is right, I might feel it's disrespectful to the author or to the TLs who worked on this, but they might not because of difference in culture. I do appreciate the time you took to respond to me, though I don't appreciate the vitriol, since I was never incendiary to you to begin with. I'll keep all this in mind so I don't come off as condescending next time. Thanks.

Aggregator gang
Dude I just came to the comments section to find out who the paper crane is, but ima just shimmy on out of this warzone.

Don't worry about it, @Archit12. Just having a conversation on the comments section. Someone deeper in the comments section left a comment as to who the paper crane might be, though I haven't checked back to previous chapters to confirm it for myself.

Dex-chan lover
Instructions unclear, self inserted dingle dangle is now stuck in a Normal Transmission Relay. Please send help

Double-page supporter
Chapter was fine, comments are cancer.

Just another day...

Dex-chan lover
Even though, I am not the one who is making those glasses. I feel tired just imagining it 😅

Who might be the one who texted Rika on the last panel? Hmmm. I am so much curious. Ohohoho. And waaaaah. I really want to see these two marshmallow on a date ackkkk

Dex-chan lover
since when are there woman glassblowers? shallow virtue signaling to write in something so rare.

gonda should have stuck with his first reaction

Finally Honjouji get her grip she start to be confident of making her own decisions,but the text from someone is kinda SUS ,maybe a childhood friend from elementary or middle school,who knows

Also the tan girl,might be probably dont want to take Takuya for herself

Users who are viewing this thread