Kemokko Dobutsuen! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Kokage The Giraffe

Dex-chan lover
3 minutes of googling has seemed to show me that the statistic, like most is pretty much bogus. to be fair how the hell would they survive as a species if 90% of them were essentially erased from the "we make babies" group, they'd atleast have to be bisexual, but it seems some people have taken behaviors that are actually to establish dominance as "yea they gay", which i mean...when fake humping is one of your ideas of "establishing dominance" i guess i dont really blame people

Dex-chan lover
@dojinshi your comment really feels like a "dear sir, i was reading your borderline, if not hentai today and imagine my shock and disgust when i found out it was not 100% factually accurate! i expect you to recall all copies of your manga and rectify this mistake immediately..." kinda thing you know? we both know the nature of this manga so in all due respect why are you nitpicking? here of all places

Dex-chan lover
WTFFF THE DUDE JUST DRINKING LIKE NOTHING, not a squirt but actually pee, and he like it!

yisus, first i thought, "oh so giraffes can be gay sometimes" then I see all that pee business and now I know, they are just a bunch of horny animals lmao.

Thanks for the chapter!

Lmao I just read that most of the time males do this to show dominance and thus impress the ladies, which is weird on is own; damn, we are learning here!

Dex-chan lover
*its said that the giraffes mating is 90% male on male*
....................ok this is something i don't need to know.......well shit guess i am not looking at giraffes the same look again :|

Dex-chan lover
I've already know if girrafe is had a Mayong rate of 90% male, I'm shocked when know it from BBC earth, and i saw it again in this manga so not to surprising

Dex-chan lover
Drinking piss. If there was a time to shame someone it would be now....getting my beating stick.

Dex-chan lover
just 10 more chapters before
he marries the entire zoo

Fed-Kun's army
Holy hell, female giraffes have an Estrus Cycle every two weeks (where they are fertile for a period of about 4 days). That is stupidly often.

As for the whole “90% Gay Sex” ratio, it seems like that might not a solid rule. It appears that the majority of the time when giraffes are observed mounting each other for sex, it’s male-on-male. One study even found that 94% of observed copulations were between males. That doesn’t mean that 94% of EVERY sexy time for giraffes is between males.

Oh yeah, and the whole “drink my urine” thing. Male giraffes will headbutt females to cause them to urinate so the male can taste the urine. When the female is on their fertile period of their Estrus Cycle, it’ll change the flavor.

Dex-chan lover
For more fun facts about male-on-male in the animal kingdom, Drake Ducks are the only known species of animal documented to engage in gay necrophilia

@DoubleK I think I saw a documentary that said that Adelie penguins do that too, so you might want to check that.

Users who are viewing this thread