Kemokko Dobutsuen! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Kokage The Giraffe

Dex-chan lover
I went to this park in arizona called out of africa once. On the tour bus we got to hear about a bunch of different animals, and one of the giraffes approached the bus. The tour guide told us if we held a carrot in our teeth the giraffe would grab it with it's tongue so several people did it and it was pretty neat... then he informed everyone thst the giraffes liked drinking zebra pee.

This chapter reminded me of that.

After aggressive "necking", it is common for two male giraffes to caress and court each other, leading up to mounting and climax. Such interactions between males have been found to be more frequent than heterosexual coupling. In one study, up to 94% of observed mounting incidents took place between two males.

an actual fact PogU but its still in one study, not in the entirety of species

Dex-chan lover
Wtf why was he the only one drinking her piss, I thought this was a give and take type deal

*Fact about Giraffe piss and pheromone secretion*
"Okay makes sense"
*This chemical works on humans too*
Who tried that?!

Dex-chan lover
*sigh*

Not enough people read Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen. As I see it you are not men of culture at all.

Dex-chan lover
On today's episode of Some Guy F***s His Way Through a Zoo!, Taneda-bro bangs a giraffe... tall girl.

Double-page supporter
Well....
When it comes to fiction, I'm not into piss-drinking but I don't exactly resent it either

Fed-Kun's army
BTW, that 90% male-on-male thing is from a study with EXTREMELY small sample size. And, of course, it's far from a true random sample, either.

Pee tasting, however, is true. Giraffes' heads are too high normally, so they need to smell urine directly to discern estrus.

Dex-chan lover
@SOL_rocks I guess im sorry you interpreted it that way? there was nothing in my comment that was passive aggressive and of course i dont care if it isnt 100% factual. as you said, this isnt to be taken serious, however learning what they present to not be true can still be interesting. i dont know shit about giraffes but even if its obvious they arent mostly gay I learned some things and wrote it in my comment. nothing in my comment gives off a nitpicking feeling

Contributor
652NzJn.png

Yet more proof that nature laughs at human gender roles eternally.

Double-page supporter
"I have never imagined male on male action in the animal world."

Wait until you learn about ducks!

Users who are viewing this thread