Kemokko Dobutsuen!

Dex-chan lover
so for all intents and purposes I should have clicked off the moment i read the description
but those boobs man, they're calling out to me...

I'd like to believe that it's not director who turn the animal into human, but she just fed some LSD to that man

Damn, a fine twist to be sure, also it's possible to read this while not wanking but it's gonna be hard the whole time

Dex-chan lover
Good thing our mc is a simple-minded man, he don’t think twice about fucking an animal that just turn partially human, and probably is waaay younger than they looks, bc if he does, that poor bastard is going crazy lmao

Sir,people's knowledge about animals is becoming lower and lower,what can we do about it?"Why don't we create a manga about animal facts but have them having sex?" Brilliant!!

Double-page supporter
I Love this manga bc its cute,wholesome and weird and why does it say its completed,i hope its not finished,i like this manga😣

Dex-chan lover
So he's been "breeding" with the animals for 16 chapters now but without any mention of the results?

I'm also curious about what happens if the "animals" give birth while in human mode?

If Hanami gets pregnant, does the unborn elephant baby shrink when she's human? That might be a problem if it didn't shrink.

Users who are viewing this thread