Kemomimi Meido ga Ie ni iru - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Why would you dip your hand it the water? You just puked in it.
It's quite simple, really, all you have to do is think like a mentally deranged dog girl: the vomit in the water comes from the both of them, meaning it is a mixture of both her, and her master. As such, it is a product of their love, and is therefore beautiful, and not disgusting at all.

Supporter
:shamihuh: bruh, I can't tell what's worse, finding a foot while fishing or smooching with puke-mouth

Dex-chan lover
I bet Fox-maid puke flavored ice cream would sell pretty good
Well, puke-flavored chocolate seems to be doing alright. In the US, they have more butyric acid in it, an acid also found in vomit. To be precise the milk used in the production is treated(lipolysis) for longer shelf-life producing more of it. Hershey is accused of using a modified version of it which makes the taste to distinctive. If that wasn't bad enough, all the smaller brands in US are trying to imitate that taste, so... Glad I live in Europe.
https://www.mentalfloss.com/posts/why-american-chocolate-tastes-like-vomit

Dex-chan lover
Well, puke-flavored chocolate seems to be doing alright. In the US, they have more butyric acid in it, an acid also found in vomit. To be precise the milk used in the production is treated(lipolysis) for longer shelf-life producing more of it. Hershey is accused of using a modified version of it which makes the taste to distinctive. If that wasn't bad enough, all the smaller brands in US are trying to imitate that taste, so... Glad I live in Europe.
https://www.mentalfloss.com/posts/why-american-chocolate-tastes-like-vomit
Since I usually only enjoy chocolate with more than 70% cocoa content, I think it's safe to say I don't like the taste of puke.

Double-page supporter
What the hell is even going on? The earlier chapters had some sort of consistency, but now every chapter is pure fuckery
Ok so I think everything is real up to the point he left somewhere and a lot of what is happening now are just her having delusions, like the one where she was celebrating Christmas alone likely was the real world, she lit up many candles in hopes that he would be back before they all burn out.

But given that he seems to have left at some point near summer or in summer it has been a long time she is actually alone, and either something happened to the dude and he is dead or is simply unable to return

Supporter
I feel like I can sense the author working hard to resist their darker urges with this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread