SOMEONE TRANSLATE MORE!!!
weloveme Joined Aug 23, 2018 Messages 48 Oct 29, 2020 #42 this is just what I needed after doing a 3 month session of MGS games
HelpMePleaseImConfused Aggregator gang Joined Jan 29, 2021 Messages 105 Feb 26, 2021 #46 Marvelous! Love reading these to get a laugh. Metal Gear Solid: Shitpost Walker.
camaku Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 26, 2020 Messages 315 Mar 5, 2021 #47 I'd imagine that Snake and Kaban just changed places. I wonder what Kaban would be doing.
TragicSolitude Member Joined Jun 11, 2023 Messages 4 Jun 8, 2024 #48 Hello! If there are any active scenes willing to TL this, I have several chapters as raws ready to provide. They lacking cleaning, but are ready to go otherwise. Please contact me and I will discuss such matters with you! tragic.solitude on disco!
Hello! If there are any active scenes willing to TL this, I have several chapters as raws ready to provide. They lacking cleaning, but are ready to go otherwise. Please contact me and I will discuss such matters with you! tragic.solitude on disco!
BakedBanana Banana Bred Contributor Joined Nov 18, 2018 Messages 26,924 Apr 3, 2025 #49 @Jord4wesome You might like this since you like Metal Gear Solid. The author does other parodies of anime with Snake too if this one doesn't strike your fancy.
@Jord4wesome You might like this since you like Metal Gear Solid. The author does other parodies of anime with Snake too if this one doesn't strike your fancy.
Jord4wesome Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 29, 2023 Messages 124 Apr 3, 2025 #50 BakedBanana said: @Jord4wesome You might like this since you like Metal Gear Solid. The author does other parodies of anime with Snake too if this one doesn't strike your fancy. Click to expand... thank you bro. i'll give 'er a looksee. love u baked nanner
BakedBanana said: @Jord4wesome You might like this since you like Metal Gear Solid. The author does other parodies of anime with Snake too if this one doesn't strike your fancy. Click to expand... thank you bro. i'll give 'er a looksee. love u baked nanner
q1bert Active member Joined Mar 11, 2025 Messages 34 Apr 26, 2025 #51 Next up is gonna be Raiden and Senator Armstrong beating each other up in Crayon Shin-chan or smth