Kemono Giga - Vol. 8 Ch. 73 - Communication

Dex-chan lover
The fanservice blobs at the end were mostly unappealing. Animals can't be sexy. Also, I REALLY didn't want to see whatever his name is wearing a reverse bunny suit. Nor did I really want to see Yuu's bulge and nipples in a modified bunnysuit. There's a severe lack of actual women in this, and the ones who do show up get butchered pretty badly.

Now we wait for another ten thousand years to see the next part. Looking forward to this arc ending!

It takes the form of red liquid / gets fed blood, has many eyes, can wildly shapeshift, it is nicknamed "bird" and it goes in for gruesome kills....Alucard, ist that you there in Sensei´s suitcase?

Thanks for the translations! That was a good read.
Wasn't expecting the rockstar dude in a bunny suit, but the artist has always been pretty dedicated to equal "fanservice".

Nice story man, also the for the fanservice, i can't wait for the 9 volume to come out soon one day. Unfortunately, Koishi Chikasa has been pretty busy with his life since i checking some of the post of his personal life on his twitter account he does on his free time though, but hopefully, i came to see him contiune KG manga one day.

Group Leader
the extra is too much for my eyes.
and also these shit are ttoo far absurd.
they kill everyone except the girl...

Users who are viewing this thread