Kemono Giga

@SonicDisgaea98

The manga has 5 volumes released so far, here is from the print release at Amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/s?k=%E3%82%B1%E3%83%A2%E3%83%8E%E3%82%AE%E3%82%AC&i=stripbooks&__mk_ja_JP=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8A&ref=nb_sb_noss

And the manga keeps running and running to this day!

And you find the raw version at rawdevart there.

Here is also a couple of fanart at twitter post here:
#ケモノギガ

The overseas fanart isn't prevalent outside of East Asia though. And that the manga Koishi launched Cycomi could help paved the way of getting an anime adaption one day in 2022.

The manga has over 35 chapters so far raw posted on rawdevart so far, but not all of them are getting translated yet.

@SonicDisgaea98

So you don't have money enough to pay for it for more chapters translation, but thanks! Still, this manga won't get more English translation unless someone can pay it more volumes translation.

I'll PM to you on where you can read more raw chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe sometime I'll be able to. But for now, I guess all I can do is hope someone else does in the meantime.

@SonicDisgaea98

Okay, but consider helping out Imanity Scans for more translation request pay someday. Otherwise, not all of the chapters won't get translated into the English unless you help him out.

Hello, I'm posting this message for the boss/leader of Imanity Scans and who is also a friend. He is looking to hire Japanese translators to help him with various manga translation projects so if you are interested, please get into contact with him: "I'm the owner of Imanity Scans, we're currently hiring Japanese translators that can work on various series.
If you have a preference for a certain genre then I can give you a series within that genre.
I'm happy to pay once you've proven yourself, otherwise feel free to use it as translation practice.
Contact me on Discord at hyrule13#7800."

A very cool and lively kemono manga. I'm happy it's finally getting translated. It has some violence but also a lot of cute moments. 😄

There is going to one chapter remaining that will get translated and after that, no more translation for the remainder of the chapter manga due to not all of the people helping out for the more chapter translation by paying it.

Group Leader
We've actually been paid for the second volume too, if you're reading volume 2 and you decide you want to assist in seeing volume 3 onwards, please help out with paying for the cost of translating the additional volumes.

Damn Koishi Chikasa, i am really happy you got a chance to launch this kind of kemono mainstream/non-h manga debut at Cycomi. There is something i hold such a dear something to you, and i wonder on how this manga will run is unclear, but i sincerely appreciate making your non-h manga of this manga at Cycomi there.

Time does sure fly!

Also looking forward if this Kemono manga could an anime adoption in the next 2 years to come!

Hello there, for those you who wanted the new chapter of the translation, the Imanity Scans are taking on a brief hiatus and are planning to upload the new chapter on the 17 May. I hope you'll understand this.

Users who are viewing this thread