Kemono Jihen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Dorotabo of the Deer Village

the bullying is so exaggerated for him just smelling bad like just call him stinky pants or something why they gotta resent him so badly xd

Dex-chan lover
an old man and 2 shota-s , lol . the mangaka is a lady so she loves this kind of relationship .

about the main boy : when his eyes are completely white , he is emotionless . when his eyes have some black color , he is emotional .

page 20 , panel 3 : i guess the correct translation is : i can still eat curry just fine even when you are talking about sh!tting in the bathroom .

page 48 : bake-danuki = transforming tanuki / raccoon dog .

page 66 : plot hole : it is the middle of the night , and there is a bus going through a remote village .

The only thing that went through my mind when I saw that deer is that it got some juicy ass👁👄👁

I just watch the anime ver of this chapt. N i think the animators did a really good job with the anime.

Dex-chan lover
@PoopySmeller : the smell is just a justification. You don't need much to ostracize someone. The aunt hates him and surely told/show everybody that this boy was worthless and needed to be ostracized. The kids took on that on the first opportunity (helped by the smell) and the rest followed.

they got us in the first half when he said he was going to show something lmao

Double-page supporter
Mangaupdates says this is non-BL. I hope so especially after he just suddenly showed his ass.

Damn, a really good dark story!

I hope it doesn't do a Kimetsu No Yaiba and go full Naruto.

I prefer a more Death Mark style story.

@PoopySmeller

*Looks at name*

"You would say that, wouldn't you? Also, kids are cruel. I got bullied to therapy in middle-school for having braces. No joke. Part of why I prefer Anime/Manga over socializing =-)"

Users who are viewing this thread