Kemono Jihen - Vol. 12 Ch. 47 - Friends

Dex-chan lover
@DueSession26 Yeah... A "bad guy" who didn't really have much screen time? Maybe I should rephrase it to allies instead of characters

Dex-chan lover
page 10 :
- snow trap boy : please take responsibility and take real good care of me afterward .
- yo , is that a marriage proposal ?

yay , fox firl kon wakes up again ... only in a dream .

the tanuki village is on fire , i guess only some back-ground tanuki villagers will be dead , while the important characters will be unharmed , but the old grandpa tanuki has a big death-flag on his head , lol . and in this manga , most of the times , the boys are unharmed , while some terrible things happen to the girls :
fox girl kon 's body was exploded and she has been in a coma for chapters . and fox girl hinata was punched to death by the oni guy .

maybe the burning village 's smoke will finally wake up fox girl kon in the next chapter .

Fed-Kun's army
I'm worried about Nobimaru, just looking how easily enraged Lady Inari was is proof that he got a death flag on his head.

is the 48th chapter coming out any time soon? is the translation out elsewhere? i keep checking here daily

you ppl are too impatient. You know that you'll get not only 2 chapters, but volume extras and possibly translated anime stuff from SQ as well? The translation team puts all that extra effort I'm always impressed, so they deserve a little break. Do you think translating/typesetting 40+ pages is an easy task?
Just tired of seeing ppl asking for new chapters everywhere. you all got too spoiled.
Just last year (or was it 2018?) there weren't any chapters for months bc nobody wanted to deal with a monthly series.

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/thread/379195

the translator confirmed that they are still working on chapter 48 .

Dex-chan lover
More Kon! Only in a dream, but still... I really hope she wakes up in time to join the action and get some vengeance on Inari for betraying her deep devotion.

Two new Kitsune attacking the village, not the Tanuki! Well that certainly seems like a good point for Kone to awaken and help protect them! Please wake up soon Kon.

Anime will be airing on Youtube for free at 10th January (Muse Asia channel)..
Its only for selected Asian countries though. I'm not sure using VPN or changin location would work for people in Africa, Europe, and America (Never tried it before)..

Dex-chan lover
page 36 , panel 3 : IIRC , the last time that the main boy changed his hair color is back in chapter 13 : https://mangadex.org/chapter/578415/1

then he never does that again . i guess the mangaka just forgot about this ability , lol .

Aggregator gang
I like to think Nobimaru has a plan or something up his sleeve and isn't just doing whatever Inari wants. Is also nice to see Kaede again. He is like a dog.

@daywithoutgames Seeing what happened with Akira I wouldn't be surprised It was a similar situation. Kabane right now is struggling to access more of his demonic abilities and instead has been relying so far on his "human" strength or whatever (except that time he fights the mosquito sisters). It could be on purpose or just a mistake lol

Dex-chan lover
i guess nobimaru has some kind of kitsune spy network , or some magical ability , so he knows almost everything : all the previous actions of inugami in other prefectures , the current location of inugami , etc etc , ....

Fed-Kun's army
Wait how come they change it from ghoul to oni?
what gives did i miss something?

Dex-chan lover
@relic626
Onis and ghouls are considered man-eaters. Onis are the native Japanese ones whereas Ghouls are foreign. But they're both categorized in the same family, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread