Kemono Jihen - Vol. 14 Ch. 51 - Unseen Yashima

Dex-chan lover
I wonder which came first for that Kabane and Kon falling scene, the anime OP or this chapter?

Dex-chan lover
@Alhazred23
Sure, but the author still could have said "I'm going to do this, maybe it'd fit".
Wouldn't be the first time; just look at the ED of SSR compared to the last chapter. Granted, in that case Tkmiz animated the ED personally instead of the studio handling it, but the principle's there.

Fed-Kun's army
@anon763 Well yes, it was probably something that the author brought up with the animation studio since she might have had this scene planned for a while and it would be a neat easter egg made possible by the anime airing at the same time as the manga story getting to that point. Still, when answering the question literally, the anime showed it first.

Dex-chan lover
Since time moves differently in the gourd, does that mean their three years are up? Or is this just temporary? I'm so excited for what's next

kajsdfhkjhsdf this was by far my favorite chapter so far !!!!!!! the fight scenes at the start looked so fucking cool and kabane and kon were so wholesome omigosh TTTTTT

Fed-Kun's army
Wait i never realized the author made hokenshitsu no shinigami too T-T

Users who are viewing this thread