Kemono Jihen - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - He Who Inhabits the Darkness

Dex-chan lover
BEST FUCKING GIRL
But how is a ghoul stronger than a fucking vampire? Isnt a ghoul just a kind of zombie? i bet hes actually something else

fuck my heart can't take it its to cute and yes im a straight male alright

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/chapter/414610/5

in chapter 5 , spider boy mentioned that the cafe was managed by tanuki guy 's old partner , i guess this old partner is the vampire guy . he opened the cafe but then got bored so he played video games instead , lol .

Seeing the the anime OP when they were holding hands I shipped and seeing Kon's introduction she is similar to Kabane with the whole emotionless (she's a little more emotional then him) and following orders but the people they followed didn't treat them right. SHIP! SHIP! SHIP!

okay a week is too long tho for a vampire. A peak-human maybe, but a vampire should be faster no?

Dex-chan lover
@Xaenax A week for a broken bone? Bruh...

To anybody else thinking that that isn't a fast rate of healing, think again. A week for what looks like a nasty complex fracture without operation is an impossibility. Dragon ball has ruined you people.

Dex-chan lover
at 1st , i thought "mihai" was a japanese name , but it is actually a Romanian name : https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Mihai

the vampire guy is a shut-in because he cant handle sun-light .

Dex-chan lover
page 32 :
- how could a kitsune fall from a tree ?
- fun fact : dogs and wolf-s can not climb trees , but some kitsune / foxes can climb trees .

Dex-chan lover
the natural conclusion for an immortal being would be FFXIV, wouldn't it

Dex-chan lover
people seem upset about the Romanian name for the vampire, but like... shouldn't we be happy about this? Not using just a generic name for them?

Users who are viewing this thread