Kemono Jihen - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Takeshita Street, Harujuku's Obsession

I think if she at least had an actual shirt it would be alright im just gonna pretend she has a shirt and shes just some kid with a crush i mean that last bit is true at least

She could just be a tomboy. Literally a t-shirt and shorts would be the total opposite of what she was wearing before. That's the least of it.

I'm more upset that they didn't give us a perspective from the moms point of view. I would love that.

Like did she even know what was done to her? Did she know if it was wrong? Did she ever try to escape? Did she not want see her son again? Was it shame? Why is she so accepting of aya? Did aya remind her of her son? I want to know what was going on with the mom.

But no just give them a slutty loli, they'll forget about everything.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE HECK IS THIS KID WEARING
OH GOD

Im getting Vietnam flashbacks to that dumb netflix show

I know everyone's saying it but along with a yikes worthy outfit, her character completely shifted which is very offputting. Like that could be like 2 different characters.

Just realised why I love this. It's basically mushishi with inugami playing ginko.
But it's so much more fun loving. Mushishi is beautiful, but admitadly it isn't fun.

Dex-chan lover
@gregger Netflix show? I'm getting flashbacks to those damned beauty pageant cursed pictures (which to some seem normal for some reason?) of little kids in a kilo of makeup, glitter and frills

Banned
UWOOOOOOOOOOO LITTLE GIRL'S BELLY
UWOOOOOOOOOOO LITTLE GIRL'S THIGHS I WANT TO LICK THEM ALL OVER UNTIL SHE CRY.

I think it makes sense in a way that her personality went 180. Think about it, she was forced to be and dress a specific way by a scumbag who treated her as an object, and who tortured her mom. Now that she's free of him, she wants to rebel against what she was forced to be. She's redefining herself. They probably shouldn't let her wear that, but I doubt the mom knows much about human culture lol
Honestly, it makes less sense to me that she's so mature and knows so much, being that she literally lived in a basement
Also, yes there is a very pedo comment right below. May be best to ignore it...

Aggregator gang
I want to UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH at Aya, but the "cheap whore" style really isn't my thing...
She got the Sarada treatment.

Dex-chan lover
Me: I love how the author portrays how awkward but also how adorable kids are when they struggle with their very first childhood crush.

Half of this comment section: I want to ffffffffuck the 8-year old lolis!!

God fucking damn it all...

Why does the 8 year old girl have to be dressed like that? I know she likes to be cool and sporty, but that doesn't mean she has be dressed in that outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread