Kemono Jihen - Vol. 6 Ch. 20 - Alone

Man I was seething with rage, poor Yui. Yui handling and telling Akira all that about staying weak made Akira very co-dependent.

Just as I thought..... At the beginning, they mentioned Akira as pure-breed which only means that the males are the sole breeder of their clan. All those grannies violated Yui broke my heart. I understood why he is overprotective of Akira and how he sees the world as filthy.

So you're telling me, a 14 year old had to go through all of that!? Author, just, why? Why would you do that?! This manga is messed up.

Yikes...

Yeah they honestly shouldve died out a long time ago its sorta like the gerudo but those ladies dont have the same hang ups on being "pure"

This is... I somehow have implanted in my brain that the rape of men by women isn't as bad as vice-versa, this completely changed my mind thankfully. This is so fucked and he probably hates women now.

I hate it before when Akira have flashback how Yui told him to be weak and all, but now I got why Yui said that.

It's not good for Akira's mentality, but hey, if you're a 14 years old kid, can you actually say something better?

Tbh, saying all that he said, is already the supposedly impossible.

And another thing I want to comment on, I got the feels when he said filthy filthy filthy 😭 But like, after he/Yui saw Akira and the camellias, it's like he's cleansed, even if only for a few moments. That's super sad 😭

A user commented how they thought this is a syounen manga with a little gore, same.. same..

I hate all these rape shits, but this manga is good. And the illustrations are actually nice. The scenes were drawn well *O*

Users who are viewing this thread