Kemono Michi - Ch. 65 - (Chapter 69)

Dex-chan lover
so, camila choosing death, like always...

and sieg, just wants to do his job in peace...

poor demon king, if she were furrier, mc would have been in her hands

Dex-chan lover
"it's annoying how he pretends not to be listening when he really is" is such a perfect description for Genzou :dogkek:
He's always listening, he just doesn't care about anything that doesn't suit his interests, would be more apt a description, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really curious what Sieg did in his previous trip/adventure. if the horn he brought back does not belong to the demon king then would it be something even stronger?

Also, Camilla joining the battle probably reduced their win rate instead lol

Dex-chan lover
tbh I'd be disappointed too if demon king is just a bratty princess with horn when two elite 4 i know is a dragon and a kraken
Disappointed in yourself I imagine? If you set such high expectation without actually knowing anything, there's no one to blame but yourself. And she has her powers sealed so we still don't know her true form.

Double-page supporter
I thought this chapter would be released on december...
So does that mean there will be another chapter by the end of 2023?? Like... The true peak chapter of the year???
Did you assume that because the last chapter said that the next chapter (which is this one) will come out in the December issue?

In Japan, actual publication date tends to be a whole month earlier than the stated "issue date". So for monthly, the "January issue" comes out in December. For weekly, issue #1 of a year comes out in early December of the previous year.

Dex-chan lover
Did you assume that because the last chapter said that the next chapter (which is this one) will come out in the December issue?

In Japan, actual publication date tends to be a whole month earlier than the stated "issue date". So for monthly, the "January issue" comes out in December. For weekly, issue #1 of a year comes out in early December of the previous year.
No. Kemono Michi's release schedule is not fixed. I never saw the announcement of december issue. I know about the term for it being one month prior the said month issue. Just look. This chapter got released not even a month since the previous one.
Now I'm skeptical about xmas and new year holiday in jp. There can be no next chapter at all for this manga at december if author decides to procrastinate.

Dex-chan lover
Bruhhh we always get cockblocked when it comes to know more about sieg lmao

thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
So Genzou sometimes remembers about having Sieg at his side (while excluding him from the relationships chart).
I bet that Camilla is going to be tossed aside by the Demon King that wants to have a solo fight with Genzou.

i am guessing someone gonna stop them from fighting since if camillia it would be a losing battle anyway , since the demon lord already get those keys she probably can transform now and probably does it next chapter or the next next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread