Kemono Michi - Ch. 68 - (Chapter 72)

Dex-chan lover
Fighting to preserve the hope of children (and the marks like Camilla), that's the way of the pro wrestler. I'm guessing theres gonna be a completed form next time, and then we'll see true violations from that dark aura genzo.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
So why are the humans and demons fighting? They're getting along so well right here.
Might end up being the case at the end of this. They'll all realize they were just happily cheering and sitting alongside one another in a stadium without actually fighting each other and having fun. Sure, they were cheering for opposite sides but if both Genzo and the demon king(queen) end up shaking hands or something at the end of this fight it'll probably end in peace. Or a marriage proposal.

Dex-chan lover
Cover Shigure is a good one.

Seems like a rather unbalanced form.

I like their banter. So friendly. But they have to fight. But careful of certain details.

Camilla's excited.

Oh, noes, how horrible. His mask might get lost and people will find out who he is. Can't have that happen. I mean, I know what it means for a real masked wrestler.

How is Camilla so adorable cheering for him? She's not the adorable type. And it's so awesome that she's his strength here. The two who never gets along.

Dex-chan lover
It's a standard trope in toku children rooting for hero but that's one big kid lol 😂

Dex-chan lover
For all the sexual tension silliness, this match managed to be really hype. I really like the part where he tried to keep the dream alive (for Camilla).

Users who are viewing this thread