Kemono Michi - Ch. 70 - (Chapter 73 - Part two)

Dex-chan lover
So, what I got from this chapter is that the "world" they are in is extremely malleable in that it will make manifest any supernatural creatures from any other "world" that a being comes from.
Sure, the "demon lord's" "magic" is influencing the native animals and turning them into "magical creatures" but those may simply be the native creatures of "hell" where she comes from.
How does that explain the MC manifesting yokai, which, if he is from this Earth, don't technically exist, and without any form of magic, which also technically doesn't exist (in this Earth). Unless he is from a parallel universe where yokai and magical energy does exist, then it is the world he was summoned to that is manifesting them from his presence.

Dex-chan lover
Innocence saved, I suppose?

I like all the various reactions here.

Camilla's curse is still going strong.

"Isn't that good?"
His thought process is sound. For once.

Feels like there's a page missing from him questioning her decency to him putting her in a hold.

The final question of any isekai. Stay or go home.

He warned you demon king. He at least warned you before.
And not just once.

Kinda funny to see that his last line of conscience is to protect Camilla's innocence lol
He cares about her. How cute.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So the youkai issue is because Genzo is in that world? He's the problem? That's some rough revelation right there.

Dex-chan lover
You can’t win, Lapis. If you unlock that seal, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Dex-chan lover
So because he's from Japan, they have Youkai.
Does this mean if an American went there they'd get cryptids like the Jersey Devil, Mothman, Big Foot, etc?

I like how the real meat of the chapter is neither some furfag stuff nor an all out destructive brawl, but a rational discussion on the implications of demons and magic for humans, and why maintaining the status quo is better for all sides than all out victory.

Dex-chan lover
BWAHAHAHAH

bwahahahahahah.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread