Kemono Michi - Ch. 71 - (Chapter 74)

Supporter
Kinda felt like Hiroyuki the puppy has already triggered the wishing.

Also... I wonder what happened to Sieg the antman. Surely he would be the key person to solve things
My theory is Sieg is actually the hero being summoned while Genzou somehow got caught in it due to some freak magical accident/coincidence. Or maybe summoning magic summoned both of them from their respective worlds as co-heroes where Genzou (inadvertently) attracts all attention from humans, demi-humans, demons and us readers alike while Sieg does all or almost all the actual hero work off-screen. Sieg is probably for the most time disregarded by denizens of this another world because:

a) hero is (almost) always human
b) people usually pay no heed to ants and what they are doing, even awesome ones like Sieg.

I agree with people saying this manga is probably soon ending, unfortunately. I do hope Akatsuki Natsume-sensei will shed some light on unanswered questions, but I'm not sure he will seeing how he left some loose ends in KonoSuba (for spoiler reasons I wont go into details).

Dex-chan lover
It's over! I mean no it can't be. Honestly the anime took an interesting turn using his former rival to also get summoned, I wonder if that ends up being something that happens later on. Thanks for the chapters, I can't wait to see what is next.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, made trees out of everyone, and even tied up Amanda. I hope we get to see even a bit of this fight they're talking about. Got a feeling we might just get played on this. And hopefully hiroyuki does a little trolling so that we get a strong finish.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
My theory is Sieg is actually the hero being summoned while Genzou somehow got caught in it due to some freak magical accident/coincidence. Or maybe summoning magic summoned both of them from their respective worlds as co-heroes where Genzou (inadvertently) attracts all attention from humans, demi-humans, demons and us readers alike while Sieg does all or almost all the actual hero work off-screen. Sieg is probably for the most time disregarded by denizens of this another world because:

a) hero is (almost) always human
b) people usually pay no heed to ants and what they are doing, even awesome ones like Sieg.

I agree with people saying this manga is probably soon ending, unfortunately. I do hope Akatsuki Natsume-sensei will shed some light on unanswered questions, but I'm not sure he will seeing how he left some loose ends in KonoSuba (for spoiler reasons I wont go into details).
I believed that Seig is a hero too. His last trip even seemed like he has beaten something equal or higher being comparable to the actual demon lord judging from his souvenir lol. What I think tho, is the gag of what even is Sieg? will keep getting mentioned without answered till the end

Dex-chan lover
maaan i knew the ending was close but not this close, I hope this isn't it :'(

anyway, thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread