Kemono to Waltz - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Damask Rose of Promise

Dex-chan lover
There's so much bi phobia... But like he's a pedo so I get being disgusted. Cuz same. And hating men all together. Cuz same. Anyway mc is still prolly sapphic and well it really looks like The FL and MC will be the focus. Enemies to lovers

Dex-chan lover
Girl. She's prolly Bi.... Or maybe groomed. I think we'll see her grow outta of thanks to the FL. We are supposed to get grossed out by pedo cat. Like that's prolly the point.
Author already destroyed this series with the last pages. Why bother making a yuri series and then proceed to make one of the main girls kiss with a guy in the first chapter? No one is reading yuri series because they want to see that…

Dex-chan lover
All the people solely complaining about Ibara being a guy have really weird priorities. Like, sure I prefer yuri that has few men (if any), but the more fucked up thing is that Ibara’s an adult, and therefore a pedophile.

Dex-chan lover
Anyway, I hope someone shoots Ibara dead, though I doubt it’ll happen bc of how often manga condone/excuse pedophilia

Banned
All the people solely complaining about Ibara being a guy have really weird priorities. Like, sure I prefer yuri that has few men (if any), but the more fucked up thing is that Ibara’s an adult, and therefore a pedophile.
Dude, you argue that a halfcat is a pedo. This is manga, get a grip holy moly. Are you 12? Is this your first interaction with 2D? Get outta here. Also, any girl that is bisexual and is the focus of a work, doesn't make it yuri. Read more yuri and you will get it if you are above 90 IQ.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, you argue that a halfcat is a pedo. This is manga, get a grip holy moly. Are you 12? Is this your first interaction with 2D? Get outta here. Also, any girl that is bisexual and is the focus of a work, doesn't make it yuri. Read more yuri and you will get it if you are above 90 IQ.
I agree with the pedo part but I don't really understanding what you're trying abt Bi girls don't make it yuri?? Like tf u mean bro? So if u bisexual irl you aint 'actually' gay or smt?? Like what? As someone who is lesbian irl and reads a lot of yuri I'd just like to say I don't mind yuri stories involving guys, like c'mon in irl not every girl i'm gonna meet is gonna be gay or nto ever single person I'm going to meet is a girl 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
A shojo with a GL tag... This is cursed !
The author should just have written on the first page "Go f*ck yourself Yurijin !". It would be less demanding !
Also, Adult going for an underage girl... This trope has to f*cking die. There is nothing romantic or exciting about that !
The only thing I see is a predator manipulating and using her authority to go out with little girls.
I'm really hoping the cat guy being a pedo is the point and not just the author being a freak
edit: to clarify I mean that I hope that the cat guy is the villain and the mc's "love" for him is protrayed as deeply fucked up and she escapes it through out the story

Last edited:
Banned
I agree with the pedo part but I don't really understanding what you're trying abt Bi girls don't make it yuri?? Like tf u mean bro? So if u bisexual irl you aint 'actually' gay or smt?? Like what? As someone who is lesbian irl and reads a lot of yuri I'd just like to say I don't mind yuri stories involving guys, like c'mon in irl not every girl i'm gonna meet is gonna be gay or nto ever single person I'm going to meet is a girl 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Imagine giving this much of an uninformed take. You clearly have no idea what yuri even is and on top of it you sound like a fucking normie that has, again, no idea what this medium and especially what the yuri genre is about.

Edit: Starting to understand the rise in stupid comments on these forums. It's Summer holidays alright.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That was quite the interesting starter, not as entertaining as the comments but, nice nonetheless.
As long as it stays yuri and the drama not too shoujo-y (doubt it but hey), it could be great
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Imagine giving this much of an uninformed take. You clearly have no idea what yuri even is and on top of it you sound like a fucking normie that has, again, no idea what this medium and especially what the yuri genre is about.

Edit: Starting to understand the rise in stupid comments on these forums. It's Summer holidays alright.
I don't understand 😂? how r u gonna tell a gay person what being gay really is? What basis can u even stand on, i bet all u do is sit an stair at ur laptop all day with ur balding a$$ head and commenting on forums "HOW DARE THERE BE A BOY IN A GL STORY!!!?!??!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBADGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT YURI!!!!!!"

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Banned
I don't understand 😂? how r u gonna tell a gay person what being gay really is? What basis can u even stand on, i bet all u do is sit an stair at ur laptop all day with ur balding a$$ head and commenting on forums "HOW DARE THERE BE A BOY IN A GL STORY!!!?!??!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBADGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT YURI!!!!!!"

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
You don't even know the difference between lez and yuri. You even understand what a "genre" is? Nobody cares about your sexuality, twitterbrain.

Dex-chan lover
You don't even know the difference between lez and yuri. You even understand what a "genre" is? Nobody cares about your sexuality, twitterbrain.
what r u smokin'???? What the actual fck r u even saying rn???? Yuri and Lez r litterly the same thing in genre, if u were comparing yuri and shoujo-ai ig u could say they're different. Yuri being the more sexual while shoujo-ai being less sexual but you clearly don't understand. No matter what yuri, lez, or what ever you wanna call it as a genre it's 2 girls getting together.

Never has it been specified that Yuri can't have guys in it, there's many reason why guys in GL stories could work like maybe it was to discover their sexuality or smt but nah you wouldn't know that cuss ur head is so high up in your fantasy land 🤷‍♀️. Also i stated my sexuality so u could understand where i was coming from with ur 10 Iq🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Go touch some grass.

Banned
what r u smokin'???? What the actual fck r u even saying rn???? Yuri and Lez r litterly the same thing in genre, if u were comparing yuri and shoujo-ai ig u could say they're different. Yuri being the more sexual while shoujo-ai being less sexual but you clearly don't understand. No matter what yuri, lez, or what ever you wanna call it as a genre it's 2 girls getting together.

Never has it been specified that Yuri can't have guys in it, there's many reason why guys in GL stories could work like maybe it was to discover their sexuality or smt but nah you wouldn't know that cuss ur head is so high up in your fantasy land 🤷‍♀️. Also i stated my sexuality so u could understand where i was coming from with ur 10 Iq🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Go touch some grass.
I stopped at "shoujo-ai". But i should have stopped at "Yuri and Lez r literally the same thing". Imagine thinking "shoujo-ai" means what you think it means. This is a western made up japanese term. Japan doesn't even uses it since it translates to "loving little girls" and not "Girl's Love". Please stop replying. You are beyond salvation. At this point i wonder if you are trolling.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I stopped at "shoujo-ai". But i should have stopped at "Yuri and Lez r literally the same thing". Imagine thinking "shoujo-ai" means what you think it means. This is a western made up japanese term. Japan doesn't even uses it since it translates to "loving little girls" and not "Girl's Love". Please stop replying. You are beyond salvation. At this point i wonder if you are trolling.
my bad on shoujo ai part, I didn't actually know 😂 😂 😂. The fact ur not even going to bother to prove any of my points wrong with any real facts whatsoever just makes me hope one day you'll wake up from ur fantasy dream and wake up from ur dreamland and face reality. I heard touching grass works and having real interactions with ppl irl would help. stay strong 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Banned
my bad on shoujo ai part, I didn't actually know 😂 😂 😂. The fact ur not even going to bother to prove any of my points wrong with any real facts whatsoever just makes me hope one day you'll wake up from ur fantasy dream and wake up from ur dreamland and face reality. I heard touching grass works and having real interactions with ppl irl would help. stay strong 🙏🙏🙏🙏
What even is this post lmao

Dex-chan lover
If only we had a precise definition of what is a YURI manga or what qualify something as YURI. It's so much easier to identify a shonen, shojo, seinen, josei and even yaoi. But God with YURI, it never fails to have someone asking in the comment if some manga are really yuri when they don't show a woman kissing another after one chapter (I'm exaggerating here, but you get me).

Dex-chan lover
This chapter reads like a first draft of an entire web novel. Ugh.

Dex-chan lover
If only we had a precise definition of what is a YURI manga or what qualify something as YURI.
That's mostly because of JP and their trashtaste. They cheerfully categorize anything from "two straight girls happily talking about their boyfriends"(girls getting along with each others) to "2 girls getting it on" and everything in-between as YURI. You think you'd be safe in the YURI section of a store? Think again, publishers even intentionally mis-tag their stuffs and flooding the yuri category with so much unrelated trashes. BL and the fujoshi aren't suffering as much from the whole misleading shit somehow. In conclusion: Being yuri-ota is suffering.
I swear if I somehow got my hand on an actually good creative AI, I'm gonna flood the internet with enough yuri that would dwarf/out-SEO the "selfinsert ecchi harem romcom" tag

Users who are viewing this thread