Ken to Mahou to Gakureki Shakai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Sister and Mother

Supporter
Okay so hear me out
I think it would go against the mothers knights honor to carry children and become unfit for physical sword fighting SOOOO
dad carried kids to term HOWEVER

knights code says nothing about being stone faced and being a doting parent
(This is like 3/4 joke)

Dex-chan lover
how did the dad even manage to marriage her and have 3 kids....? so far we can only see him as a complete pushed over, so unless the mom actually quite dere inside, it is hard to imagine they two do it

Dex-chan lover
how did the dad even manage to marriage her and have 3 kids....? so far we can only see him as a complete pushed over, so unless the mom actually quite dere inside, it is hard to imagine they two do it
4 kids, three sons and one daughter, it was mentioned at the beginning of this chapter.

Also, I guess despite the sister specialized in magic, I guess everyone in the family had some hardcore physical training overseen by the mother at least one point in time.

Dex-chan lover
I... I wonder how the rest of his siblings are now not gonna lie. I mean I cant imagine them been Brocons but with their parents been this opposite on the spektrum I rly wanna see the 2 eldest

Dex-chan lover
Huh camera, I know I know fantasy world, but I feel magic gargoyle or statue which through magic record things would be more fitting. Steam trains just work well with fantasy settings.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh who beats up their little bro cause he won't live with them. Backwards thinking lol

The mom is the rock that holds the family together.

Double-page supporter
she married him because he saved her life. Dad is like the isekai slow life farmer kind of guy who developed a cure to her deadly disease. She is quite the softy outside of fighting. She never fully cured her disease out of guilt and the dad is trying to maintain the forest in their territory because it contains the herbs used to make her medicine.

Users who are viewing this thread