Kengai Princess

Dex-chan lover
This one may not be the most original series out there, but it's sweet, heart-felt, and I think it deals well with growth and self-confidence. Give it a try!

Dex-chan lover
Transition to the second half of the series was odd as hell but good series overall. I hope her two new friends manage to get lives of their own.

the first part of the manga was better than the second shoujo cliched part of this once great series. Part one had better characters and great writing and part two had cliched writing and trope characters. I had no idea why the mangaka decided to go to this route.

Mostly agreed with franky09. The first half was a fairly accurate depiction of an ugly loser finding confidence in themselves, but continues at what should've been the ending into a standard shoujo manga storyline. I honestly wasn't sure at first if the events were a dream sequence or not because it becomes comedically shoujo-esque in the second half. I didn't hate the second half because I enjoy shoujo manga, but the first half was genuinely good and made the second seem disappointing by comparison.

My lord this took me hours to find I’m sooo happy I found this it’s such a good story

I like the second part more only because of the first part. Nice ending by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread