Kengan Omega

Dex-chan lover
Is the series on break? I went to the raws site and there's no update either

Im hyped!!! i hope ohma and koga will get along each other and become stronger together

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Best part of this manga is unlike Ashura, there is no Vietnamese scans this time. No one can pretend they predict the exact future. A lot of piece of shit in the comments and discussions of Kengan Ashura.

JULIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the author just dimmed the supposed protagonist in the story and change it back with ohma? Is the beginning of the story just a giant filler? lol

I know the change with Ohma and Koga and everything has been either surprising, expected, upsetting, or even exciting, but despite all that, the upcoming fights look hype AF

It's hard to explain how much it feels like I have blueballs right now waiting for Ryuki and Ohma to have more real interactions.

Man this manga is hype, I hope they make an anime out of this once they finish the anime of Kengan Ashura.

Users who are viewing this thread