Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
I'd say continue where the manga was last translated, and once you catch up go back to the earlier chapters.

Also I'd probably go for quality chapters.

Thanks for picking this up!
pls do the missing chapters first, than start where other groups ended and bear in mind that some chapters official released. I don't want to see this site closed like Kissmanga due copyright strikes.

Double-page supporter
I'd prefer to continue where the other groups left off and then maybe re-do the old chapters when it's caught up
And I prefer quality over speed, after all this time a little longer wait is no problem lol

Thanks for picking up this Manga!
Personally, I would like to see the Manga caught up with the Japanese release and later see the old chapters get some love.

Have already reread this one a couple of times 😅

Personally, I'd prefer if you guys continue where it left off then when you're caught up, redo the previous chapters if you want to. Also I don't mind waiting for higher quality.

First of all thank you for picking up this gems after 5 Months, imo you guys should just pick up where it left and with slow schedule but high quality scans.

I think it'd be better if you just continue it. As for the quality, as long as it has stable releases then it shouldn't release pose a problem.

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to see new chapters, and I don't mind waiting for higher quality in the slightest!

Though it is quite nice to see the early chapters re-done.

New chapters definitely! Go at whatever pace you want :) looking forward to more of this manga!

Dex-chan lover
Very nice, thank you for the chapter!

Personally, I'd want to see new chapters with the old ones being re-done as you guys see fit and have the time to do so. Also much prefer higher quality work instead of fast/low quality stuff, but whatever's easier for you guys will be the best solution in the end!

Don't burn out and have a stable release schedule, and we'll be happy to get whatever you give us :)

Double-page supporter
I've seen other groups pick up a series and proceed to upload an old redo chapter then a new chapter shortly after as to not get people riled up from having it appear in their follows only to be an old chapter. That way the new chapter is the one that shows on the main page.

Thank you so much for picking this series up and being so open with how you want to release this series! I personally would prefer it if you continued from the most recent chapter. Though I wouldn't mind you starting from the beginning if you really plan to stick with this series for the long term. I know I'm not in any position to say that, but I mentioned it since you're asking for each of our ideal scenarios. No matter what you do I'll be reading your releases either way. Thanks again.

Thanks for picking this up.
Continuing where the last group left off would be better for me. 😃

As for quality, it depends what you meant.
Quality of the translation? yes.
Redrawing of fx and speach bubbles? nah.

Thanks for asking.

IMO, continue where the old group left off, and just do whatever you feel comfortable doing, so long as you don't burn out.
The more time you spend on getting the editing and translation right, the happier readers like me will be, and the less we'll complain about it in the comments, so there's that, too.
If we're complaining about the story/characters instead, then you're doing a fine job.
At any rate, I'd rather have to wait an extra week or two for a chapter than to have to wait another 3-6 months for another group to pick this one up again.

A good quality translations would be much appreciated even if it takes longer. And it would be great if you would continue where the previous group left off. Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Eccentric Hierarchy Scans

I hope they take over, its been 5 months!

while i don't mind start over i prefer continue from what other grup left off, because we need to catch up with the raw first.
for the quality i prefer the fast way but still keep the translation quality good, at least i still can stand for it became monthly chapter.
but if i must suggest catch up with the raw first is the priority then fixing quality can be done at later date.

Users who are viewing this thread