Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - A Summoner's Sage Skills

Double-page supporter
Its a very cool death, when you end it saying splendid and then die. Like a grand entrance, its a grand ending :D

Dex-chan lover
x19.jpg

Highkey making my chuuni senses tingle.
Damn, how can she be so cute yet so cool.

x21.jpg

pretty af

A very fine earl indeed, seems to have a very good amount of pride and etiquette.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell is that a sage/summoner ?!
Girl got better move than any martial artists!

Dex-chan lover
@Tsukinotaku - it may be a translation problem, but what is translated as "sage" means "supernatural martial artist". Of the sort that use ki, run on air and otherwise break laws of physics.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan Lol, yeah this would definitely not qualify as a "sage" here... Honestly your def is more akin to a wuxia/xuanhuan martial artist...

Double-page supporter
The word used in japanese is 'Senjutsu', meaning 'wizardry' or 'secret of immortality'...

The 'Sen' has the meaning 'hermit' or 'wizard' so I guess it could also be translated as 'hermit arts'... =P

Omigoto...
Btw Senjutsu is translated as "sage-technics" in naruto, another one could be Senpō "sage-arts" but its not been used here. The context for a "sage" is that its someone who knows a WHOLE LOT, so you have magic sages, martial artist sages, warrior sages, etc etc... its does not matter which discipline or art the sage has mastered as its not a "class" but a "title" for someone who's at the peak of knowledge for that particular art or discipline.

Fed-Kun's army
i mean.. why would he leave his gear with someone else instead of in his itembox? Unless they are like special items that cant be stored that way?

Users who are viewing this thread